Monday, May 25, 2009

BlazBlue Tourney @ Arcadia, Iluma [18/07/2009]

Hey guys!
Arcadia has given a green light to have a tourney at their arcade on the 18th of July. Tentatively, I'll set the time to 3pm for the tournament.
For now, I am sticking to the 3 point match double elimination format as there are 2 machines available.
However, I need to get the number of participants first before I can finalize stuff with Arcadia, regarding set ups, prizes etc etc.

Please show your interest by leaving a comment here, or email me - akane [dot] kiske [at] gmail [com]
Participants who have taken part in the previous tourney, I have also sent you guys an email regarding the tourney. =)
I'm sorry if I left anyone out from the previous tourney. But do join in!

9 comments:

  1. Hentaiman will participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome timing. Right during my transit time. Sign me up please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i probably be still on a cast after my wrist surgery. If i can move the joystick with the cast or get it removed early I'll be sure to join in :)

    else moral support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you guys continue the good work, will be bring console players in once its released on the 360.

    http://bob.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=66190

    This is the thread for XBox 360 guys in SG.
    Will look forward to participate in your upcoming tournaments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey yo!
    Thanks for the support!
    See you guys on Xbox Live when the game's out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, there'll be an unofficial Blazblue Launch party on the day of release.

    It will be held at E2MAX at Cineleisure Level 9.
    Its for the people who preordered BlazBlue via E2MAX, so that they can see how the game is like on the day, and at the same time, make friends with other players who is buying the same game.

    Its free for everyone who is preordering the game from me, so if you guys are intending to get this, you might want to consider joining us.

    Refer to the thread above for more details. Hee.

    BOB Forums Singapore, Under Fight Club subforum, under the Preorder BlazBlue Thread.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw gee.
    Both me and my friend pre-ordered via PlayAsia when the news was out.

    But I would love to drop by to take a look if I can make it. =)

    ReplyDelete